THE MOMENT COLLECTOR WORKSHOP INCLUDES :
• An 8 Hour In-Person Workshop with portrait photographer Sarah Q where we will discuss all the lessons in our First Steps online course, photograph some cute kiddos and edit some photos!
• Discounted Mini Session Pricing and an option to come watch me work with real mini session clients the day before the workshop.
PLUS : Access to the First Steps online course that includes all the bullet points below!
• A Getting Started Guide with information on how to choose a camera and lenses, common beginner mistakes, getting inspired and more.
• 10 Lessons that walk you through everything you’ll need to know to take better pictures of your family in clear and easy-to-understand steps.
• 10 Homework Assignments that’ll challenge you to think like a pro and take more than just snapshots.
ALSO : A Printed Workshop Workbook for you to keep (given to you the day of the workshop.)
• Access to our Moment Collectors Facebook group to share your photos and interact with other students.
NOTE : All lessons are available immediately after purchase and never expire, so you can work through them at your own pace, as fast or slow as you’d like!
REGISTER NOW BY CLICKING ON A CITY BELOW
ANN ARBOR, MICHIGAN
AUGUST 20, 2017
ST. LOUIS, MISSOURI
OCTOBER 29, 2017
SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS
NOVEMBER 12, 2017
DECEMBER 3, 2017
When you register, you’ll have immediate access to our First Steps online course! Look for an email with more information after you’ve submitted your payment.
PLEASE NOTE WHAT THIS WORKSHOP IS NOT : This workshop is meant for beginner-level moms and dads (or aunts, uncles, grandmas, etc!) interested in learning how to take better photos of their children. It is NOT a business workshop and will not provide instruction on how to start or run a portrait photography business!